TRLog

[WriteLog] Re: [ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [YCCC] New Country Files f

To: K-Zero-HB@earthlink.net
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [YCCC] New Country Files for CT/NA/TR/WL - 16 October 2003
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:26:28 -0700
Nice thing about the MASTER CALL LIST is that a DX station does not
have to waste a lot of time asking over and over again for a weak
station who is calling him his call sign.  If it pops up as a partial
on his MASTER list and he asks; "is your call K0HB" then he can work
the next guy in the pile up sooner without a lot of back and forth to
get your call correct.  Might make the difference of getting into the
log or not for many in the pile-up.  Anyway, that is my perspective
from when I was on the DX end working many weak USA or EUR stations
from Asia.

Hans K0HB wrote:

> Wouldn't it be a shame if there were no "master cheat list" and folks hadda
> actually COPY something?
>
> 73, de Hans, K0HB

                                     Alan Zack
                     Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
                         Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
          Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                               SEMPER PARATUS