TRLog

Re: [Trlog] TR Log - Version 6.77

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Log - Version 6.77
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 04:33:02 +0000

Version 6.77 - 22 October 2003

 - Added new method for detecting incomplete messages from the radio.
   Made this an option by using the "FILTER RADIO MESSAGE LENGTH"
   parameter (control-J) with the default set to FALSE.  You might
   turn this on if you are having occasional problems with strange
   frequency or band results from your radio interface.

After setting to TRUE, occasional mode flops from SSB to CW (which I didn't realize were happening, as I don't work phone very often) whilst using a K2 went away.

73, VR2BrettGraham