TRLog

Re: [Trlog] TR on a Win XP machine

To: David Hachadorian <k6ll@adelphia.net>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR on a Win XP machine
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:06:32 -0400
Hi David:

Very interesting.   Thank!.  I don't believe CT supports shared IRQ's.
There, the Byterunner
driver may have the advantage, but it costs A LOT more.  :-)

Can anyone verify that the new "IRQ-aware" version of TR-Log will
support shared IRQ's?
An old post from Tree from October leads me to believe that it will...as
long as they are
mapped to IRQ 3 or 4.  Configuring for CT requires assigning IRQ's other
than 3 or 4 for
the serial ports.

"BTW - for the Orion and new way I collect data from the serial ports, I
am going to have to break down and teach TR how to deal with ISRs.
However, I intend to intercept both interrupts (3 and 4), so it
shouldn't matter how they are setup - I will find the offending UART."

If so, then I may buy a few of these... :-)

73,

Mark, KD4D