TRLog

[TRLog] Next release --- a different beast indeed

Subject: [TRLog] Next release --- a different beast indeed
From: roberto.soro@sia.it (Soro Roberto)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:39:30 +0200
I would like a feature like this.

>> One possible addition might be an optional window which shows date, time,
and
>> band for previous Q's with the same station in the same log.dat file. It
>> would replace another window of course (probably the needed mults window)
and
>> should be totally optional (control J list).

George Fremin III - K5TR  wrote
>I can think of several ways to do something like this now.

Would be interested in at least one way, please.
Tnx

>Why do you want this info?
>How often would you need it?

General QSO mode needs it.
I wish I had this last weeks at J45W, when people was saying
"... thanks for X band qso!..."
Would have been able to quickly check and confirm/qsl
or say: no, you aren't in the log for that X band.

tnx for a very good...beast anyway.
Bob,I2WIJ (J49WI - J45W)

mailto:i2wij@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/