TRLog

[TRLog] Re: Time display for TR

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Time display for TR
From: Fatchett.Mike@tci.com (Fatchett, Mike)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:07:45 -0700
> Windows NT doesn't have a true DOS mode. However the program ran great
> except for this time issue.

Well - the time stuff is probably screwed up for the same reason the
CW sounds funny under NT.  Perhaps there are some settings that can
be adjusted to give TR more time slices.  However, figuring that out
is beyond my ability.

Can I assume NT 4.0??  I missed the original post so I am not clear on the
exact problems with NT.  I am a NT Server guy for a living.  There are some
settings that may cure these.  Can someone repost the NT problems or send
them to me directly?

Mike
W0MU