TRLog

[TRLog] Adding SS state to TRMASTER

Subject: [TRLog] Adding SS state to TRMASTER
From: N7DR@sff.net (D. R. Evans)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:33:55 -0600
As yet another sign of encroaching old age, I've forgotten something that I
once knew how to do with POST: viz., how to take an SS log and add the
state correctly to a TRMASTER file.

I looked in the manual (in what were the obvious places, at least to me)
but could find nothing at all about how to do this.

I had a vague memory (all my memories are vague at this point) that POST
did this automatically when processing sections but when I added my SS log
to my TRMASTER file just now, the states never got added. Sections, Checks
and Precedences (as USER1) were all added correctly.

So can someone with a better memory than me (or more patience with the
manual) please tell me the bit of magic I've forgotten?

  73  -- Doc  N7DR

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                       N7DR@sff.net
Member, 1998 Nebula Novel Jury
  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/nebula98.html

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp