TRLog

[TRLog] FT 920 - Voice keyer & TR

Subject: [TRLog] FT 920 - Voice keyer & TR
From: jcullum@micron.com (jcullum)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:32:30 -0600
Although I haven't had time to get it working yet, you may be able to use
the "send string" command in TR to send a command to the radio to play the
recorded memory.  The 920 manual states that the CW memories can be keyed
using a command sent through the RS-232 port.  It kind of implies that the
DVR memories can be played out the same way (not 100% sure however).  Look
back in the January TR archives (www.contesting.com) for some messages
titled "send string command".  This may give you a start.  Let me know if
you get it going as I would like to do the same.

Good Luck.

Jim/K7MK