TRLog

[TRLog] ESC key blues

Subject: [TRLog] ESC key blues
From: Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:58:55 -0800
I agree with the ESC issue.  I think I may have used it enough by now though
(still a part time user) that I finally got out of the habit of hitting ESC
more to get it to stop faster.  But my biggest break through was CRTL-ENTER.
It can become your friend.  It logs the QSO without sending anything.  I
correct my callsign and then send an exchange by paddles and use this to
finish up.

Dan KI6X