TRLog

[Trlog] WPX CW 2005

To: "TR Log Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] WPX CW 2005
From: "Robert Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:56:11 -0700
Got a question.  Been through the latest version of the manual, and can't
find
anything that seems to apply.

My problem is this.  During an ordinary contest, we have a display of all
(or most) potential
multipliers, and they can be programmed to disapper as they are worked.

For WPX, we don't care about the country, only the prefix, as one country
can have many
prefixes.

Is there a way to have the multiplier window build and show a list of
prefixes worked so far
instead, and add to it as you go on?

I see that Call Check Partial will do this, sort of, if you type in the
initial letters
of a call.  But I would like to be able to glance over the display as I
tune, and not have
to type in the call to see if it's fresh blood.

Any ideas?

Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG