TRLog

[TRLog] partial calls, dupes

Subject: [TRLog] partial calls, dupes
From: jsroux@msn.com (Sheryl Roux)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:52:59 -0500
------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1C412.63110600

In the several contests where I have used TRLOG partial calls and red dup=
es in <> brackets always appear at the bottom. Last weekend, half way thr=
ough the contest, that feature stopped working. If I typed a call, no par=
tials were displayed. The only way I could tell if the call was a dupe wa=
s to hit ENTER.

What did I do wrong?

Jim W4YA

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1C412.63110600

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>In the several=
 contests where I have used TRLOG partial calls and red dupes in &lt;&gt;=
 brackets always appear at the bottom. Last weekend, half way through the=
 contest, that feature stopped working. If I typed a call, no partials we=
re displayed. The only way I could tell if the call was a dupe was to hit=
 ENTER.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>What did I do wrong?</DIV> <DIV>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <DIV>Jim W4YA<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1C412.63110600--