TRLog

Re: [Trlog] More wish list -- manual

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] More wish list -- manual
From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:59:00 -0600
Making these things more readily findable in the manual would help.

I had three computers running during SS:

Logging computer
Telnet computer with Wintelnetx
Third computer running Adobe Acrobat with TR Manual open

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

I do that, too, Dave (TRLog Manual open on another computer).

Except that other computer is behind me as I operate. Sometimes, during long cq's or CTL-Q Cq's, I could spin the chair around and do a quick word search for something. Of course, it helps to pick the right word or term to search on...

73,
dale, kg5u