TenTec

[TenTec] Musings on the "Dreaded/Damaged UPS Pkg." from a Driver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Musings on the "Dreaded/Damaged UPS Pkg." from a Driver
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 08:40:51 -0600
Mike,

I hope my earlier message wasn't seen as any sort of indictment
against UPS.  Twice I have found my Omni VI and other large
deliveries on the back porch safely out of view of the street.
Smaller packages nestle in the corner of the front porch below
the level of the shrubbery.  Like I said, I have yet to receive a
damaged package.   I have yet to not receive a package I was
expecting.

In all situations, even back in the 'old day's when I either had
to leave specific instructions on the UPS form on the door for
the next day's delivery, or drive up to the UPS place (always an
adventure) to pick it up, I was happy with the service,
performance and attitude of the UPS workers.

Even when I see them at my work making their deliveries, I'm
envious they get to wear shorts while I'm in jeans or slacks.

Many thanks for all you guys at UPS do!

And thanks for the great writeup about UPS procedures.  It was
extremely enlightening.  I, for one, while awaiting aTen-Tec
equipment delivery in the future will be looking at UPS in a
different light...

73,
dale, kg5u