TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Popping Noise from Orion and Centurion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Popping Noise from Orion and Centurion
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:21:25 -0400
Ken is correct (per normal!). When you are setting up a station or antenna
system, if you pay attention to ALL of the 0.19dB losses in your interface
cables and your coax, you are building your station interfaces to it's best
ability, i.e., minimum losses. To me, it is worthwhile to do this 1) because
you normally only have to do it once (in a great while) and 2) your making
sure the RF interfaces you build allow you to get the most efficiency out of
your station set up.

Tommy

W4BQF