TenTec

Re: [TenTec] HamFest 2005

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] HamFest 2005
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:06:11 -0400
Well, if you're coming in a private or charter flight, the Sevier County
airport is literally next door to the Ten Tec factory. Otherwise, you should
plan on coming to the Knoxville airport, which is actually located in Alcoa.
That is the Magee-Tyson airport and it is about 40-45 minutes from Ten Tec.
Good luck, I attended last year for the first time and really appreciated
what a nice fest that is.

=Vic=
WA4THR
From:   Dale Saukerson <dsaukers@mn.rr.com>
Date:   Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:27:45 -0500

For those of you who have attended the Ten Tec HamFest....
I'm traveling from Minneapolis and am toying with attending the 2005 event.

What is the best airport to fly in to, for location, flight
schedules, distance from Sevierville, etc?