TenTec

[TenTec] Update-> FS Ten Tec 252 MO Power Supply & power cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Update-> FS Ten Tec 252 MO Power Supply & power cable
From: fsr567@sk.sympatico.ca (Ken)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:42:11 -0600
For those that asked for more info on the 252MO, the link below is for a
252M which as far as I tell looks like and has the same specs.

Check here: http://asd.state.va.us/tentec/specs/252m.jpg

I have no idea what the extra "O" stands for.
Anyone out there know the difference if any?

The Unofficial Ten Tec Pages: http://asd.state.va.us/tentec/