TenTec

[TenTec] RE: Purchasing Tokyo High Power Labs Amplifiers Direct,On-Line.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Purchasing Tokyo High Power Labs Amplifiers Direct,On-Line.
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Sat Apr 12 20:36:27 2003
Bob,

It was easy. They took my credit card number and shipped both amps
immediately right to my door. Duty and everything was handled and the
Japanese post office provided tracking information, which could be
accessed daily, on-line.

Nobuki-san was very nice and they have great service. I toasted the FETs
and they sent free replacements free!

Good luck,

Mark

From: "Mark Rauchfuss" <mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net>