TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Non-digital Ten-Tec transceivers

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Non-digital Ten-Tec transceivers
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:14:08 -0400
The Omni-C was the first to have bandswitch positions marked for all three
WARC bands.  Those markings were deceptive because operation on the 17 meter
band caused spurious emissions.  This is because of the frequency mixing
scheme used and that scheme is identical to the Omni-A, Omni-D and Omni-B.

Regards,
Mike N4NT