TenTec

[TenTec] SO3R Antenna

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SO3R Antenna
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <mike_n4nt@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:25:56 -0500
An SO3R antenna solution...  Years ago, not knowing how to properly match
all 3 elements of a cubical quad to one feedline, we used 3 separate
feedlines which terminated to a terminal strip.  We were able to use all 3
elements at the same time with no interference between rigs.  That is sorta
cheap and dirty but worked really well for us.  Europe and the USA were at
the same azimuth from us.

Mike N4NT