TenTec

[TenTec] Spamming to the Reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Spamming to the Reflector
From: elim@ime.net (kc1di/dave)
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 08:52:23 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Guzis . <EdGuzis@cris.com>
To: (post) TenTec Mail Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Cc: Howard Smith <howard.smith@mixcom.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Friday, January 02, 1998 8:32 AM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
>Date: Thursday, January 01, 1998 10:30 PM
>
>This is the second 'spam' that I have gotten from terry@inawhile.com.
>Isn't there some way
>that the 'Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software' can be blocked from finding
>the reflector's web site?  I really hate to see this kind of stuff arriving
>at my e-mail box.
>73s
>Howard Smith, WA9AXQ

Hi Howard and all.

 I too get fustrated by spammers.. but there is an organization fighting to
clean up the spammers act.. and they have a free download that you can
install that allows you to send in reports of spaming to them and the
spammers ISP it's quite easy to use and eventuall allows ISP owners and
filters the spammers address from your computer.
you can get info at
http://www.antispam.org/

Happy New Year,
73 Dave Kc1di