TenTec

[TenTec] Omni VI: DB9 vs DB25

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI: DB9 vs DB25
From: DELJAN@worldnet.att.net (Seay)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 09:31:31 -0900
Just make sure you don't use a "Null Modem" cable.
Without digging into the books to see what pins
correspond in a dB-25 to a DB-9, make sure that
each goes direct, i.e. RX to RX, TX to TX, etc.
Then, make sure you have the address set in the Omni and
turn on the function that allows the OMNI to report continuously.
The last is the one to look at first, as it is not the default
condition.
de KL7HF