TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Decision Made

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Decision Made
From: "Jim Miller WB5OXQ" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:45:08 -0600
I wonder how many auto makers have built cars or trucks that never need to
be worked on or never have any recalls?  Do we decide not to buy a car or
truck if we need one because something might break and have to be repaired?
I have never had a PC and I have owned lots of them that did not have a bug
and malfunction, but I still buy them and use them and when they lockup I
usually get past that and continue to enjoy them anyway.  I will get my
Orion as soon as they can ship me one and I am sure I will love it.  I have
owned every popular make of ham radio made in the last 20 years and TenTec
has been the best of all of them especially for hearing weak signals through
noise that my kenwoods, yaesus, icoms could not.  The second best receiver
to my omni 6+ is a 40 year old Hammarlund HQ 180!
WB5OXQ