TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Paragon problem

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon problem
From: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 04:54:20 -0400
I do believe in that era the little plugs were not soldered onto the
interconnecting board wires but just pushed into the connectors. DANGEROUS !
Some times they need to be pushed on very gently with a very small screw
driver. We used to have back plane troubles in the rear of T carrier panels
at the telephone company and some times that was the fix. Be careful, this
can get DANGEROUS ! You can cause more trouble than you clear if you are NOT
CAREFUL !!

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.