TenTec

[TenTec] PBT and hi low cut

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PBT and hi low cut
From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:33:34 -0400
Hello I was on the air today with my Orion II and I was getting some
interference from a nearby station I tighten up the band pass filter and
started playing with the PBT and hi - lo cut .  I realized that I still don't
understand the operation of these controls to move the offending stations or
move away from this station.  I fiddled with these controls and was unable to
remove the offending station the controls seemed to do very little if anything
. Is there a good explanation of how to use these controls some where .  One
question , do I have to have the pbt light on before I attempt to use the H or
L cut feature  ?  Thanks  John kb2huk

It has removed 1889 spam emails to date.