TenTec

[TenTec] Mobile Triton

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mobile Triton
From: Walter Dufrain" <walter@inlink.com (Walter Dufrain)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 10:53:59 -0500
Hi All,   well finally, got a Triton IV in the mobile and am having
trouble finding a suitable mic.   Would anyone have any ideas
for a decent mobile mic that will drive the Triton to a good level?

BTW the Triton noise blanker and "real QSK" is such a pleasure!
Yeah, I know the rig is suitcase size, but you gotta love the
experience. I am used to running homebrew QRP rigs in the
mobile with no N/B. Thought I was going deaf.

Thanks for any help,
73        Walter Dufrain, AG5P               Wright City, Missouri