TenTec

Re: [TenTec] set screw

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] set screw
From: "Dennis" <ve3vg@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 05:42:34 -0400
Thanks Bob for offering to take out that setscrew...
I have a full set of Allen wrenches, both Imperial and Metric....
Now that I know its an Allen head, I will fiddle with it till I get the knob
off...
my thanks for the info....
(even with a flashlight, I cant see down that little hole in the side of the
knob) hi..
73
Dennis