TenTec

[TenTec] Digital Modes

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Digital Modes
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:21:16 -0500
The easiest way to get on the digital modes is to purchase a Buxcomco Rascal
GLX interface.  Just tell Buck what kind of radio you have and he will wire the
correct din plug configuration  for your particular radio.
When you get the Rascal all you have to do is plug the Rascal in to the I/O
accessory in the back of the Orion.  Then connect the serial cable to the
computer, and then the sound card hookup to the computer.  It is plug and play
with no additional wiring to do.

I think the price is nomimal at 39.95, and you have access to all digital
modes.  Just go to Google and search for Rascal GLX,  Good Luck with the new
Orion!
 Toby W4CAK