TenTec

[TenTec] N4PY - TenTec Centurion For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY - TenTec Centurion For Sale
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:12:03 -0000
I have a very nice TenTec Centurion for Sale.  The amplifier is
a full 1000 watt amplifier featuring very quiet QSK.  It is in perfect
electrical condition and a 9.9 in appearance.  The only blemish is
a very small mark under the band switch.  The tubes are new as
of last July and only have about 15 hours of use on them.

I am asking $1500 and I will pay the shipping (which is probably about $60).
I can accept payment via PayPal.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC