TenTec

[TenTec] OMNI VI XMT Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI XMT Problem
From: seay@alaska.net (Del & Jan Seay)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:56:21 -0800
Hi Troy: Two possibilities. If it only happens on 15 meters,
it probably is the 15 meter heterodyne conversion oscillator
dropping out.
If it is doing it on all bands, make sure the jumper plug on
the back from TXOUT to TXIN is in place and well seated.
My bet is tho, that the 15 meter oscillator is the culprit and
you should contact TenTec to see how to handle it.
Good Luck!
de KL7HF