TenTec

[TenTec] Frequency lockup OmniVI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Frequency lockup OmniVI+
From: w4tq@hitter.net (Dan)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:40:05 -0400
I had a frequency lockup problem.  I called to see if TenTec had a ROM
update that might help.  They had a newer ROM, but they didn't think it
would help.  I got the new one anyway, and when I put it in, the problem
went away.  I don't have any idea as to the cause, but I never had another
lockup.
Dan - W4TQ.