TenTec

Re: [TenTec] re Oh?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re Oh?
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <mike_n4nt@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 07:47:13 -0400
Rob,

Something seems wrong here.  Either you have bought a Ten-Tec amplifier and
are now feeling stupid for having done so or you haven't bought one and are
proclaiming your brilliance.  Either way, we couldn't give a bigger rat's
patoot.  If you have bought one, sell it.  If you haven't bought one yet
just don't buy it.  In either event spare us your whining.

(To everyone else, this just shows why I prefer CW -- all the operators can
read and write.)

Mike N4NT