TenTec

[TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification, Downloadable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification, Downloadable
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:52:22 -0500

>A little confusing..
>
>Is TRLog saying they will not support the oMNI VI ?  And TT
should make it
>like the 850 ?

No.  He is saying that the command set could be like Kenwood's
and thus be more versatile.  As I understand it, there are
functions which the Kenwood command set contains that the Ten-Tec
software command set does not.  I'm not exactly sure what they
are altogether, but things like turning RIT on/off/zero, ooching
the VFO, switching VFO's may be some of them.  Tree likes the
Omni VI, but would prefer to see it with a different command set
or like he said below, an option to use one command set or the
other as the user prefers--like your keyers...A or B and do you
want fries with that?

73,
dale, kg5u

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
>Date: October 07, 1999 12:28 PM
>Subject: Re: RE: [TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification,
Downloadable

>>  Software is a main product of Ten Tec, has
>>>been for some time.
>>
>>Larry, et al,
>>It's been a product of their hardware for some time.  I'm not
>>sure it might be viewed (even by them?) as a "main" product.
>>
>>Larry Tyree, N6TR, writer of TRLog contest logging software has
>>for a long, long time wished Ten-Tec would change their code.
>>
>>Witness this recent (last night) posting of his reply to a
TRLog

http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm