TenTec

[TenTec] Orion Aesthetics Comment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Aesthetics Comment
From: pywacker@fuse.net (Jim)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:10:13 -0500
The trim color should be no big deal but since we are talking about
trim/cabinet features other than performance it would be nice to have
cabinet screws mount like the Japanese rigs verses the sheet metal type
screw that TenTec uses as seen in the picture. I remember one the the back
screws on the my Jupiter just fit in the hole loosely unable to tighten and
have seen this on their previous rigs. However; I would consider it as, "NOT
A PROBLEM" , if the Orion really performs like a first rate competition rig.

Jim KE4WY