TenTec

[TenTec] RX 340 or Orion......that is the Question?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX 340 or Orion......that is the Question?
From: wmarvin@hickorytech.net (Bill KB9IV)
Date: Thu May 8 18:18:06 2003
Thanks Carl........your opinions are welcome here. I don't do any
contesting, only a occasional rag chew.
I have a nice TS 830S for that.  I'm leaning toward a 340, would you know if
the 340 has selectable
sideband AM sync or if the PBT works in AM?  Does your fantastic software
work for the 340?

Many Thanks & 73

Bill