TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Hello

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hello
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:28:37 -0400
There's a lot of that going around.  Current worms send many emails.  They
look for addresses in the infected computer then pick one to use as the
spoofed sender and the rest as victims.  The message just before yours
purports to be from Fghester@contesting.com and has an attached file that is
infected with the bugbear virus.  I didn't know the reflector would accept
attachments, so maybe it was spoofed direct to me.  I've been getting lots
of Mailer-Daemon reports that my messages haven't gone through or have been
infected for emails that were sent when my computer wasn't even turned on.
Such is life.

hi, Lew

73, Mike N4NT