TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion/Jupiter/Pegasus LDG tuner question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion/Jupiter/Pegasus LDG tuner question
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:48:58 -0500
John,

I'm pretty sure that the newer Pegasus tuner has additional hardware. For
one thing, I think it has a better SWR bridge. However, I have seen on the
LDG website that there are upgrades for their AT-11MP, RT-11 and Z-11 tuners
that add memories and improve tuning time. These upgrades appear to be just
a firware update. However that firmware is not downloadable, you have to
replace a chip.  That being the case, I would suspect that LDG could program
a new chip to give added features to the JT11.

Mark