TenTec

[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 25 April 03

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 25 April 03
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Fri Apr 25 12:32:09 2003
Bill,

The moderators of this reflector have configured the reflector so that the
'reply' button repies to the reflector. There has been discussion on this in
the past and the gist of it is that they aren't going to change that. I
suspect it has something to do with reducing / preventing spam. A few rotten
apples can mess things up for everyone else.

73,
Mark