TenTec

Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 56, Issue 11

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 56, Issue 11
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:20:29 -0500
And using a bridge such as one of the MFJ's or Autec's will tell more about
the bandwidth and Q of the network and serve to keep QRM off of the air and
make transistors in the PA last a lot longer.

I much prefer the L type network over the Pi or T for the network.  The L
will have typically only one place that the match is good and that place it
the lowest loss configuration.

Then too the old Johnson Matchbox is the daddy of matching devices for
balanced feed systems.

73
Bob, K4TAX