TenTec

[TenTec] Orlando Hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orlando Hamfest
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Mon Feb 10 21:18:13 2003
Hello Jim,
    I know that Stan was there and perhaps Scott was also.  I do not know if
THEY were the ones in that unfortunate situation.  It always seems that
nothing ever goes right when you have an audience!  I have been in a similar
situation myself.  Either this particular Orion had a problem OR this is
what is holding up shipment of ALL Orions.
    Hopefully more information will be forthcoming shortly.  I am not about
to change my mind and cancel my order based on this incident.  I am sure
that this was not a pleasant experience for the Ten-Tec staff at the
hamfest.  BUT - "STUFF HAPPENS" so I hope that they can put this behind them
and get the bugs out of the Orion in short order.   I am very much looking
forward to getting my Orion!  73,  Bill

---
To: <tentec@contesting.com>