TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review?

To: <kg6tt@arrl.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review?
From: "William Lee" <n5wrx@stx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:58:54 -0500
Jerry, now that was a good objective review of your experiences and opinions
about Ten Tec radios.
Well worded and a good read.
Thanks.
I am a Ten Tec fan and enjoy my Paragon and Pegasus but have been strongly
considering the Orion.
The only thing that has kept me from buying one has been the cost  HI Hi.
However, I have been hearing more and more good things about the Omni VI+.

Is the VI+ reciever really that much better than the Paragon or is it a
matter of features and controls?

Perhaps I should find a good VI + (within my curent budget) and wait a year
or so to see where the Orion will go.

William Lee  N5WRX