TenTec

[TenTec] Enhanced SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Enhanced SSB
From: w6ru@bak.rr.com (Terry Gaiser)
Date: Fri Apr 18 20:41:53 2003
Before NRSC there was no limit on AM BROADCAST frequency response ... I have
proofed many AM stations that were flat response + - 2 DB from 50 hz to at
least 12 KHZ. Before NRSC there were emission limits specified for different
amounts at given frequencies off of carrier frequency. What WAS specified
before NRSC was that AM transmission systems had to have a flat frequency
response between 100 HZ and 7.5 KHZ.
Terry W6RU