TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Centurian vs Titan

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurian vs Titan
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:38:51 -0500
Thanks John...I hope TEN TEC can find the problem! So far replaced all six burned out cathode resistors, then a burned out transistor and a screen resistor, etc. They keep saying a 'momentary short in one of the tubes' but refuse to replace them so far. They will eventually get it right. This is my second Titan 3 in a year! The first one was DOA, but TT graciously took care of that (with a little persuading!).

When it's working, man, it's a tank and really works excellent!

Tom - W4BQF

"So you have enemies?
Good.
That means you have stood up for something,
sometime in your life."
--Sir Winston Churchill--

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sheeley" <wb4qda@yahoo.com>