TenTec

[TenTec] Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI
From: WA2PVK@prodigy.net (WILLIAM F MANSEY)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:25:21 -0400
Hello All,
    Please allow me to again post my Omni VI (option 1) for sale.  I had
some interest the last time but nothing even close to a sale ever
materialized.  Perhaps the fact that I admitted swapping tuning knobs
between the Omni and my new Jupiter was the problem.  In that case I will
not mention the knob switch in this listing!
    For sale: Omni VI w/Option 1 upgrade, model 705 desk microphone and the
instruction manual that came with the rig originally.  I am asking $1200.00
including shipping CONUS  (shipping off-world somewhat higher)
    Also for sale is a Kenwood TS-570DG.  I KNOW - it is NOT a Ten-Tec BUT I
did mention a Ten-Tec first!  I will make a concession and not go into
details about this "other" radio here.  I welcome inquiries directly to me
about either rig.  Thanks & 73's;  BILL.
    PS: I miss the Ten-Tec User's Net!  My work schedule changed and I do
not get off from work until 7PM on Sunday nights!!!  :-(      Hopefully this
will change back before long. :-)