TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Any suggestions?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Any suggestions?
From: "PTA_ABD" <wb2abd@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 01:42:30 -0400
Sorry to be a bit late to the thread. I'm glad you guys think like I do ... I
printed all of those emails for my XYL to read. You can't have too many
antennas, and likewise, too many radios.

While poking around in the Salmon Run, my K# ... uh,  K3 decided to blow a
brick ( yes I was doing about a contact every 5 minutes ... outrageous duty
cycle). What a comfort it was to plug in the O2. Like catching up on old times
with a long lost friend. Yeah, I've got my beefs with TT, and I don't want trot
out old threads,  but I'll    never    sell this radio. Third time the K# is
down ... I'll never sell this radio either, because no one will buy it.

Oh, and my MKV Field is one loan to my appreciative buddy while he gets his rig
sorted out...

Paul WB2ABD