TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:49:10 -0500
I'm almost certain, given Toby's information, that this is the same
individual who not long ago
recommended that someone "do yourself a favor and look at a Yaesu MP MKV"
here on the list.

I believe he also intimated that two of his "friends" tried Orion's and
couldn't make them work, either.  I
felt that he'd not even owned one himself, and I think he's just got a burr
under his saddle for TT.

As in much about our hobby:  Consider the source.  Anybody watching the
Century 21 reflector, he'll probably
rear his ugly head there next...HI.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN