TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion 1st Year of Use

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1st Year of Use
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:24:47 -0400
Billy, John takes his responsibilties and obligations very seriously and
since he agreed to do BETA testing I can assure you he will do a great job.
He also is attempting to keep the rest of us informed as to the status of
the BETAS,  which to my knowledge noone else has attempted to do this
before.  He has also tried to organize the BETA testers so that they can
comunicate more efectively with each other about issues etc. John has a lot
of enthusiasm for the job at hand and is very much ready to get going with
the testing as soon as the next BETA is released.

There is also nothing wrong with owning a different brand of radio if he so
desires.  Having a backup rig is a good idea.

Toby  W4CAK