TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V and PSK-31

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V and PSK-31
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:43:44 -0600
MixW will nearly every digital mode including BPSK31, QPSK31 and FSK31. i
have had no problem using MixW with ICOM and TenTec rigs. my interface is
simple for ICOM also: an isolation transformer in series with 50K ohm volume
control in both lines. one can set the input/output to whatever he needs
that way. for the Orion i simply use the included cable that runs directly
to the sound card from the back of the Orion.
you can download MixW from the MixW site and give it a try free.
good luck jack