TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Peg/Jupiter contesting software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peg/Jupiter contesting software
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:50:30 -0500
Most logging program will work with the Pegasus only with soem control
sofwtare to control the pegasus such as my n4py software.  But the Jupiter
has two complete and different command sets.  It can be a perfect pegasus
emulator or stand on its own with the Jupiter command set.  many logging
program will interface direcly with the Jupiter using the Jupiter command
set.

I know writelog and my program have a special memory interface.  But I don't
know if writelog supports the jupiter command set.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC