TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion AGC setting for QRN

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion AGC setting for QRN
From: "Steve Ellington" <N4LQ@igLou.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:03:06 -0000
I ran the test and published the results. 2000 DB/S is exactly where it
worked best. As a matter for fact 2000 DB/S is the only place it worked.
Your statement indicates just the opposite. All I can say is "try it". Maybe
theory isn't always right or maybe QRN is different on this side of the map.

Steve
N4LQ