TenTec

[TenTec] Orion heartache

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion heartache
From: w4njf@midflorida.com (Bill Fulling)
Date: Thu Apr 10 21:10:55 2003
Hello Scott,
I don't own an Orion can't afford one right now but do own a Jupiter and am
very happy with it.What really ticks me off on this so called TT reflector
site are the half dozen or so people that monopolize it 24/7 that do not use
or own TT ham gear.My personal "redneckNASCAR" opinion of them is reading
their endless posts about how bad,poor programmed ,etc TT gear is as
compared to their KENYAECOMM stuff is sort of like
listening to Rusty bellyaching about Dale's Chevy when Rusty drives a Ford!
If they don't own or use TT gear-ignore them!
73 de Bill W4NJF

Bill Fulling
w4njf@email.midflorida.com