TenTec

[TenTec] Is this how it is done today?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Is this how it is done today?
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:56:49 -0500
I'm not sure where the seller got the idea of "that's how it's done today".
Well actually I do know where the "how it's done today" came from.  But in a
gentlemen's world, this deal is not the way it's done.

(a) I see that there was an offer to sell as the merchandise was advertised.
(b) There was an offer to buy as the buyer sent information to the seller to
such.
(c) Then I see that the seller offered to provide shipping costs AND
information which indicated that the seller would accept payment and by what
means from the buyer.

>From my understanding of law, this is a legally binding deal.

As to the seller, there's two kinds of attorney's in my book:
Honest and dishonest.  You figure out which one is the seller  There's very
few of the first type.

You are correct, I do not have a high regard for the legal profession.

73
Bob, K4TAX